Hello Everyone.
Firstly let me appologize for not being on here very much. I have been hard at work with my husband saving money for us to visit the home of his ancestors in Italy in a bid to further our FH investigations. We leave next Friday the 13th of May 2016!!! Super excited!!
This leads me to ...
Search found 12 matches
- 04 May 2016, 04:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Advice needed for visiting Italy for FH research and certificate translation help required
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1668
- 22 Jun 2015, 06:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for records PRE 1866
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1408
Re: Searching for records PRE 1866
Thank you Bette!
- 22 Jun 2015, 05:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Unable to read the name. Please help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1731
Re: Unable to read the name. Please help
Thankyou so much Bette!
- 22 Jun 2015, 05:18
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Searching for a Commune map
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5499
Searching for a Commune map
Hi,
I'm searching for a map of the Communes around Montaldo, Scarampi. If you could point me in the right direction I'd be greatly appreciative.
Cheers,
Toni
I'm searching for a map of the Communes around Montaldo, Scarampi. If you could point me in the right direction I'd be greatly appreciative.
Cheers,
Toni
- 22 Jun 2015, 05:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for records PRE 1866
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1408
Searching for records PRE 1866
Hi,
I'm trying to locate birth BMD records dating PRE 1866 for Montaldo, Scarampi. Can anyone point me in the right direction or do these records simply not exist?
Cheers,
Toni
I'm trying to locate birth BMD records dating PRE 1866 for Montaldo, Scarampi. Can anyone point me in the right direction or do these records simply not exist?
Cheers,
Toni
- 22 Jun 2015, 03:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Unable to read the name. Please help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1731
Unable to read the name. Please help
Hi everyone,
I've found a record for my family but because there are three given names I'm not sure which order they actually run in. I'm also not sure if the names are Teodolinda Tersa Tomasina or if I've even got the names close to correct Lol! I also cannot figure out the date in which they were ...
I've found a record for my family but because there are three given names I'm not sure which order they actually run in. I'm also not sure if the names are Teodolinda Tersa Tomasina or if I've even got the names close to correct Lol! I also cannot figure out the date in which they were ...
- 19 Jun 2015, 09:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vignale Family located on indexes
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1124
Vignale Family located on indexes
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone can help me. I have located a marriage for the Vignale family in the combined index (the list that has birth, death and marriages) listings in Family Search. The problem that I have is this is only the list not the actual certificate/record. I was hoping someone might ...
I was wondering if anyone can help me. I have located a marriage for the Vignale family in the combined index (the list that has birth, death and marriages) listings in Family Search. The problem that I have is this is only the list not the actual certificate/record. I was hoping someone might ...
- 02 May 2015, 05:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: RE: Searching the surname Vignale
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4618
Re: RE: Searching the surname Vignale
Marty can you please tell me if I need to pay to access these records. I have logged into new family search as an LDS member but cannot find any of this information. It's driving me nuts! It's like having someone show you the answers and you have to figure out how they got it! Lol!!
- 02 May 2015, 04:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: RE: Searching the surname Vignale
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4618
Re: RE: Searching the surname Vignale
Marty,
I can't find how to specifically search an index. Is it because you have access to the indexes as I know that not everyone does. I have envelopes from Italy with the sender being Maria Vignale. The family has always been of the impression that Luigi had a sister by the name of Maria and there ...
I can't find how to specifically search an index. Is it because you have access to the indexes as I know that not everyone does. I have envelopes from Italy with the sender being Maria Vignale. The family has always been of the impression that Luigi had a sister by the name of Maria and there ...
- 01 May 2015, 06:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Locating names in Family Search
- Replies: 1
- Views: 726
Locating names in Family Search
Ok Friends. I have had some awesome help in locating several of our Italian family. I have tried going on Family Search to locate the actual files myself but cannot find any. Are you able to tell me what I am doing wrong?
I have been going into search. Filling in the name (sometimes with a first ...
I have been going into search. Filling in the name (sometimes with a first ...
- 01 May 2015, 05:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: RE: Searching the surname Vignale
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4618
Re: RE: Searching the surname Vignale
Oh wow! My goodness you all have no idea how much finding these names means to me.....or hold on, you probably do! I am totally overwhelmed! I have Family Search but find it so heard to navigate through the site. Can I ask how you have been able to do the searches so easily? I will send off a letter ...
- 27 Apr 2015, 03:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: RE: Searching the surname Vignale
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4618
RE: Searching the surname Vignale
Hi Everyone. My name is Toni and Im from Queensland Australia. I, along with my husband'Stephen are currently trying to search out my husbands father, Luigi Vignale and his siblings and parents etc.
We know they came from Montaldo, Scarampi and that Luigi was born 21 April 1903 and immigrated to ...
We know they came from Montaldo, Scarampi and that Luigi was born 21 April 1903 and immigrated to ...