Tessa,
Again thank you for your time. Do you think it is Iacone or "Jacone"? Actually other records show her as Jacono
I'm not sure how the capital letters "I" or "J" are actually written at this time. From my French background, it looks like a "J", but I may be mistaking
Cheers from Utah,
Loic
Search found 14 matches
- 01 Jul 2017, 06:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Paul Certa Mariage record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1258
- 01 Jul 2017, 06:50
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translate Rosa Vitiello Marriage Record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1096
Re: Translate Rosa Vitiello Marriage Record
Thank you Tessa. I was able to add a few info like the birth dates (Rosa birth certificate shows November 18, 1866 - so not sure if it is a mistake?)
Bless your good heart!
Loic
Bless your good heart!
Loic
- 30 Jun 2017, 16:18
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Paul Certa Mariage record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1258
Paul Certa Mariage record
and I have another record that i think is in Italian, dating from 26 November 1892, but the scan is very rough
I know it is Paul Certa (parents Alberto and Gilardi Brigitta) marrying Marie Concepta Vitiello (parents Salvatore and Jacone Maria)
Is there anything else on this document that is ...
I know it is Paul Certa (parents Alberto and Gilardi Brigitta) marrying Marie Concepta Vitiello (parents Salvatore and Jacone Maria)
Is there anything else on this document that is ...
- 30 Jun 2017, 16:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translate Rosa Vitiello Marriage Record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1096
Translate Rosa Vitiello Marriage Record
My Italian is very poor.
I just know it's about Francesco Paparone (born 1863? date?), son of Gennaro and Grande Catarina
and Rosa Vitiello (she was born on 28/11/1866 from another source), daughter of Salvatore and Jacone Maria
It talks about Ventotene (?) which is the island both parents of Rosa ...
I just know it's about Francesco Paparone (born 1863? date?), son of Gennaro and Grande Catarina
and Rosa Vitiello (she was born on 28/11/1866 from another source), daughter of Salvatore and Jacone Maria
It talks about Ventotene (?) which is the island both parents of Rosa ...
- 30 Mar 2017, 15:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Experience with Tunisia records?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1258
Re: Experience with Tunisia records?
Thank you, I sent that person a PM. I also contacted Geneanum and see if Nicholas can give me some information too
- 29 Mar 2017, 16:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Experience with Tunisia records?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1258
Experience with Tunisia records?
My name is Loic, living in Utah. Got some Italian ancestors born and raised in Tunisia. I went to the website of Geneanum http://www.geneanum.com/tunisie/recherche-tunisie.html and contacted all the emails (eveche, prelature, and chancellerie) - that database is GREAT
Got NO ANSWER.
Anyone with ...
Got NO ANSWER.
Anyone with ...
- 24 Feb 2017, 22:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vitiello in Algeria/Tunisia
- Replies: 18
- Views: 7071
Re: Vitiello in Algeria/Tunisia
Dear Suanj,
Got some documents from my mother:
First a mariage certificate of Paul Certa and Concetta Vitiello
https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2457/33095814225_a693eb5633_z.jpg
The I got a death certificate for Concetta:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3766/33095814335_79c1df4c37_z.jpg
You can see ...
Got some documents from my mother:
First a mariage certificate of Paul Certa and Concetta Vitiello
https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2457/33095814225_a693eb5633_z.jpg
The I got a death certificate for Concetta:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3766/33095814335_79c1df4c37_z.jpg
You can see ...
- 08 Feb 2017, 16:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vitiello in Algeria/Tunisia
- Replies: 18
- Views: 7071
Re: Vitiello in Algeria/Tunisia
The third record you gave me (Candida Maria) has some issues:
1. Dad is Salvator, not Salvatore
2. He is a sailor, not a "Corailleur"
3. His wife is called "Jacola Maria", not Jacono
4. He is 45 yr old in 1876, which would make him born in 1831, and his wife is 40 yr old, born around 1836. Both ...
1. Dad is Salvator, not Salvatore
2. He is a sailor, not a "Corailleur"
3. His wife is called "Jacola Maria", not Jacono
4. He is 45 yr old in 1876, which would make him born in 1831, and his wife is 40 yr old, born around 1836. Both ...
- 07 Feb 2017, 20:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vitiello in Algeria/Tunisia
- Replies: 18
- Views: 7071
Re: Vitiello in Algeria/Tunisia
and how do I pay for this work by the clerk of Ventotene?
- 07 Feb 2017, 20:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vitiello in Algeria/Tunisia
- Replies: 18
- Views: 7071
Re: Vitiello in Algeria/Tunisia
Thank you for your answer. I have sent an email to the clerk of Ventotene.
Also, my mother is providing me a death certificate and marriage certificate for Paul Certa and Concetta Vitiello. Now she remembers that it might be Jacono. So I think we are on a good lead. Since the data about Morocco is ...
Also, my mother is providing me a death certificate and marriage certificate for Paul Certa and Concetta Vitiello. Now she remembers that it might be Jacono. So I think we are on a good lead. Since the data about Morocco is ...
- 05 Feb 2017, 07:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vitiello in Algeria/Tunisia
- Replies: 18
- Views: 7071
Re: Vitiello in Algeria/Tunisia
One more question: do they understand English in the Ventotene civil record office?
- 05 Feb 2017, 07:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vitiello in Algeria/Tunisia
- Replies: 18
- Views: 7071
Re: Vitiello in Algeria/Tunisia
You are an ANGEL! My mother is going to be so HAPPY. I've translated your message in French and sent it to her in France. She needs to confirm if she has any memory of her great ants. Most of her siblings are still alive (quite old!) and hopefully we can confirm that you have hit the jackpot on this ...
- 12 Jan 2017, 20:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: What should I do?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 847
What should I do?
I don't know how this forum works, but I registered, sent a couple similar message, and a personal message to the admin. None are being posted or answered? Could you at least tell me what to do. This is a GREAT resource for what I'm looking for in my Genealogy
Loic
Loic
- 09 Jan 2017, 20:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vitiello in Algeria/Tunisia
- Replies: 18
- Views: 7071
Vitiello in Algeria/Tunisia
Hello, I'm new to this forum. My name is Loic, French living in Utah USA
My mother has been "stuck" on her grand-mother's genealogy because they are Italian ancestors living in Algeria/Tunisia.
We are trying to find information on Salvator Vitiello married to Anne Marie Jeacorno. We have no ...
My mother has been "stuck" on her grand-mother's genealogy because they are Italian ancestors living in Algeria/Tunisia.
We are trying to find information on Salvator Vitiello married to Anne Marie Jeacorno. We have no ...